October 2012 Recipe Contest
We’ve been kicking around some ideas for brining some of the great suggestions we’ve received for recipes more formally into the fold and the other day during my morning run, it hit me: why not feature one of your recipes on the show? But how will I decide which recipes to feature, when so many great ones come in?
But wait! I don’t have to! Let’s make it a contest, and let YOU decide!
We’re thrilled to announce or very first recipe contest! Here’s how it works:
- We will spend the next few weeks, until October 5th collecting 10-minute recipes from all of you!
- We’ll then launch an online vote and leave it up to our viewers which recipe makes the cut!
- On our episode for November 4th, we’ll feature the winning recipe!
A couple of rules:
- Recipes must be your own, or adaptations with credit to original recipe
- Recipes must required 10 or fewer minutes of active work! Cook time may be longer, but no more than 10 minutes of work required!
- Obviously: no animal products or derivatives used
Are you ready to submit your favorite 10-minute recipe for inclusion in our November 4th show?
Simply send your recipe to: [email protected] by October 5th!